Ganam Adventures looks forward to welcoming you to the Tanzanian wilderness in the not too distant future. We place the safety of our guests and staff first and foremost.
Our team has undergone COVID-19 specific training to ensure that we have everything in place to protect yourselves and our staff.
- We would advise that you apply for an online visa before your travel to reduce time in the airport
and speed up the arrival process.
The e-visa takes 2 – 3 weeks so please apply in good time before your departure date.
You will need to provide your passport details, including a jpeg photo of your passport biometric page, a photo of yourself (in jpeg format smaller than 300kb) which does not need to be an official passport photo, it can be a clear head shot against a plain background.
You will need to submit your return flight ticket in pdf or jpeg, and list your first as your contact in Tanzania.
You will also need to supply your parents names and nationalities. One last question asks for “Host details” and we would advise you to simply write “Self” and you will not need to fill in the rest of that section.
After 10 days – 2 weeks login and check the status of your visa and once it is approved print the confirmation document to present on arrival in Tanzania.
- There is no mandatory quarantine on arrival in Tanzania but your temperature will be checked on arrival at the airport.
- Guests will be requested to send their passport details and fill in a guest questionnaire prior to arrival to minimise contact on check in.
- Guests will be required to have their temperature checked on arrival and use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Your exclusive use vehicle and driver will be waiting for you on arrival.
- We will have face masks and hand sanitizer available for use.
- Vehicles are disinfected after every use and will be equipped with hand sanitizer.
- Your permission will be sought to handle your luggage and staff will disinfectant their hands before and after handling luggage.
DURING YOUR STAY
- You have exclusive use of the camp, which is the perfect way to enjoy the wilderness around you. The camp undergoes deep sanitation and disinfection before your arrival. You will be the first person to enter your room after it has been cleaned.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout camp and on vehicles.
- Our staff have received detailed training on social distancing and safe interaction with guests.
- Staff will regularly wash their hands with soap and water and will be provided with hand sanitizer.
- Our staff will wear face masks.
- All staff at the camp undergo a 14 day quarantine period and their temperature is taken daily.
- Our camp staff will be equipped with personal protective equipment to keep them safe when cleaning and handling guest items such as baggage, laundry and emptying dustbins